We wait again

What a bugger! AF turned up this morning! It seems that she’s arrived 4 days earlier than usual! So I rang the doc’s office, we are rescheduling for, hopefully, next week. If not it will have to be the week after. I guess either way, it makes no difference to the timing now.

But assuming that AF will be a bit more timely next time around, I think I can still get in for an EC before hubby has to have his more serious surgery. And if that is the case, we might be up for an FET in mid-August. Fingers crossed anyway!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s